The MZ-64P is a zone control pre-amplifier. Containing four individual distribution zones and five fully featured input channels, audio can be directed accordingly. A dedicated fire/emergency input can override the system. The steel 1U housing is extremely robust and front controls are easy to operate. Front 'scribble' strips allow each zone and input identification. The perfect installation pre-amplifier for retail, leisure, café, bars and halls.
- 4 zone preamplifier
- 5 comprehensive audio input channels
- Balanced Euroblock line outputs per zone
- Independent bass and treble EQ adjustment on each zone
- Compact space saving fan-less 1U design (rack mountable)
- Universal ~100-240V worldwide operation
- Remote volume control capability using HH MZ-C2 module and standard ethernet cable